One of the best, all-natural, hardwood lump charcoals available! A classic blend of “sweet and heat” with 25% “sweet” Texas Mesquite and the “heat” of 75% American Oak. A smooth and mild smoky flavour with no off-notes, so it won’t overpower the flavour of your food. 100% natural with no fillers or additives, and it is easy to light so it burns longer, thereby offering you the true, wood-fired flavors you desire!.
- A perfect blend of hardwoods 25% Texas Mesquite and 75% American Oak
- Sweet heat! Good sweet mesquite taste with the heat of oak.
- Has a smooth and mild smoky flavour with no off-notes, so it won’t overpower the flavour of your food, even with long, slow cooking.
- 100% natural, high quality, No chemical additives
- Lights easily and quickly
- Offers a long, hot and clean burn with minimal ash and dust
- Chunks burn slower and last longer than standard lump charcoal.
- Produces the high temperatures required to put a proper sear on a steak.
- Specially selected for charcoal, and is hand-cut and hand-fired in brick kilns.
- The largest and most intact lumps are chosen. It has minimal fines or small pieces.
- Great for all styles of charcoal grilling